Pages

As I consider whether or not to continue this blog, I'd love your feedback. (Check as many boxes as apply.)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Want to become a "Mom Tester"?



I have not personally been a "Mom Tester", but I know of moms that save a bit of money by doing this.  You may not receive the diapers you prefer, but you could cut costs a little by getting a few free samples.  I wish I could tell you a little more about the specifics... I have joined the Facebook group that lists testing opportunities.  It looks like the most recent was for a razor, before that to have a will written for your family...  So, you sign up for opportunities as they come.

If you have been a "Mom Tester", please give us new moms advice or insight in the comment section below.  If you know of other websites that allow you do test products, please share so we can double up on the benefit.

This specific link will take you to the Facebook, directly to their "Mom Tester" page.  Sign up with me today and let us know how it goes!  Click here if you want to become a "Mom Tester".

Also, if you want to jump on their offer of 2 years free, you'll find that Parenting.com.  However, as long as I have been a mom, I think this offer has stayed the same.  If I am correct, you have to pay for one year to get the 2 free years.  It is still a pretty decent rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment