Pages

As I consider whether or not to continue this blog, I'd love your feedback. (Check as many boxes as apply.)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Free 8x10 Canvas Print (Just pay shipping)

(Note:  This is not hassle free)

Click here to get your free 8x10 canvas print.

Alright, after an hour plus, I officially ordered our free canvas by only paying for shipping.  I must tell you it was an extreme hassle as their website is on overload.  I kept getting "Error" screens.  As a result, I found in my email that they were not errors and I've ordered multiple of one canvas.  I don't know that you should really call this a bargain.

If you want a print, I suggest, once entering your card information; wait at least a half hour before checking your email to see if the order processed.  You may have to start the whole ordeal over multiple times, it just matters how much you want your print.

Their customer service is on overload, as is their website, so I will not know if I get a refund for at least 48 hours.  And, it appears if it prints and was a free print before your request is processed, you will not be refunded.  All to say, I think I lost money instead of getting a great bargain.  Make sure you check your email after submitting your card number.  Do NOT think "error" means your payment was not processed.

Worst case scenario, I have gifts for Riley's grandparents this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment