Pages

As I consider whether or not to continue this blog, I'd love your feedback. (Check as many boxes as apply.)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Talk - Free Magazine

If you are expecting or a new mom, this magazine is for you!  Baby Talk is free and was so much fun to receive during my first pregnancy, though I think you can receive it during any pregnancy.  Sign up as soon as possible because you only get it until your child is a certain age.  I cannot recall when my suscription stopped coming.  I want to say around a year, but I'm also not finding an answer online. 

Does anyone else know how long (or until your baby is what age) you can get Baby Talk for free?  (Please let us know in the comment field below.)


Just click here if you want to subscribe to your free copy of this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment