Pages

As I consider whether or not to continue this blog, I'd love your feedback. (Check as many boxes as apply.)

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Corn Dogs Muffins

from: http://iowagirleats.com/2012/01/30/super-bowl-recipe-week-mini-corn-dog-muffins/

Don't know why I didn't think of this.  I would use a Jiffy cornbread mix.  (Following oven temp, cooking time, just adding pieces of hot dog to the muffin mix.)  They are inexpensive and so good.  If you are a cornbread connoisseur, Jiffy is a little sweet.  I initially did not prefer the hint of sugar, but I actually might like it more than the savory recipes.  Key word being, "might".  I still haven't decided.

If you want a homemade recipe that will take longer, you can go to the website where the picture is from.  Just click the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment