Pages

As I consider whether or not to continue this blog, I'd love your feedback. (Check as many boxes as apply.)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cookies & Cream Pudding

from: click here for one version of recipe
 

So, I've tried "Jell-o's" version of this and just didn't think much of it.  But we went to a kiddy pizza place today and I found this on the salad bar.  I thought I'd treat our little one to some of this, and my husband and I thought it was pretty tasty ourselves.
 
I asked the restaurant what their recipe was.  I'll share with you below.  I have also added a recipe, to go along with the picture above.  I've not tried the recipe above, but it seems almost like the one we had.  Although, I have to say, what made it so wonderful were large pieces of soft oreo, rather than crumbled oreo. 
 
 
Here's my recipe below (as told by the restaurant staff):
  • Cool Whip
  • Vanilla Pudding (or you could by the "Cookies & Cream" pudding)
  • Oreos (in halves)
Mix the pudding as directed.  Fold in cool whip and oreos.  Let set over night, for oreos to soften a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment